Monday, April 13, 2009

Great Garage Sale Finds

I had so much fun yesterday with a friend of mine going through a home she is selling. She is having a 3 day estate sale this week and she let me pick out what I wanted before the rush of the big crowd.

What cool things I found hidden in this lovely home. I knew the couple growing up. The gentleman (who has since passed) was a really good friend of my Dad. I knew he was a collector but was so surprised at what he had!

I acquired a large lot of very old magazines, newspapers and some other great old vintage paper items too. With a lot of restrain I left some of them there.

I hope to add some of these to this weeks Friday Flea Market finds so I hope you will check them out. For me there is still no better success than Estate sales. I ALWAYS find just the greatest stuff.

I hope you all had a wonderful Holiday weekend and look forward to this weeks Flea Market!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for letting me know you were here.