Friday, November 27, 2009

A VERY HAPPY THANSGIVING

A very Happy Thanksgiving to you all! There is so much that I am grateful for in my life today.

Over the last few months I have been very busy with taking care of my Mom who was hospitalized at the beginning of October. Prior to that my husband's oldest sister was very sick with cancer and we lost her in September. Needless to say, life is in session!

One-day-at-a-time we are healing and just beginning to come back to life. I put my 2 side businesses on hold and have been home mostly taking care of what needed to be done each day. Again, I could not have survived without the love and support of the people I have chosen to call Family. God may have our life on hold in one area, but he is busy at work in many others for the good.

I miss being part of this wonderful community of business women, but for today I need to focus all my energy on my Family.

Take care,
Rita

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for letting me know you were here.