Friday, March 20, 2009

FLEA MARKET FRIDAY!!!!

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!!

Hi Everyone! It is Friday and you know what that means.........deals deals deals!!!
Here are my newest deals for this week. These are a couple of the new items I listed in my Etsy shop. You may purchase here by dropping me an email @ tilliersoecottage@hotmail.com.

If you click the red banner, it will take you to a list of all the great FRIDAY FLEA MARKET shops

Thank you so much for stopping in.........Happy Hunting!





VINTAGE McCALLS SEWING PATTERN SUIT 1962 SIZE 16
$6.99


VINTAGE 1957 BEAD EASY PATTERN FOR ADDING HAND BEADING TO SWEATERS UNUSED
$6.99


Example of Picture Nail Cover on the wall!
My walls are olive green. The background is the correct color of my walls.
GORGEOUS VICTORIAN STYLE PICTURE NAIL COVER CZECH GLASS BUTTON LAVENDER
****Over 100 years ago, picture nails were very popular. They are currently making a comeback.*****Hide those ugly nail heads with a beautiful Czech Glass Button! Gorgeous Victorian buttons were used to cover nail heads. Now with these beautiful Czech Glass buttons you can do the same. Beautify any spot in your home with one or more.
$8.00
SOLD!!! THANK YOU!


FABULOUS LARGE CZECH GLASS BUTTON PENDANT
Silver plated medium bail with a long ball chain included (appx. 29" L).
Really great colors of golds, greens, and dark pinks. I left the shank in tact so as not to damage the back of the button. Measures almost 1-3/4" in diameter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for letting me know you were here.