Friday, March 6, 2009

A VERY HAPPY FRIDAY FLEA MARKET!!

Welcome!

I appreciate you stopping by. Feel free to stay as long as you like. I have new items being added today and this weekend. I have been down with a really bad cold so today is really my first day back. Yea!

Have fun checking out all my friends too. Click on the red Friday Flea Market sign and it will take you to the list of great shops.

My doors are always open so you may shop all week. I accept Pay pal and money orders. Send me an email to: tillierosecottage@hotmail.com letting me know what you plan to buy. I will send you an invoice and that is all it takes!

Have fun and Happy Hunting!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey girl,
    Sorry for this random comment but I noticed you are a follower of Allie Brown Layouts and I just wanted to let you know that there is a new site that is similar in style that you might like as well! Check us out @ www.scrappinblogs.blogspot.com
    Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for letting me know you were here.